Dr Berth working her best repairing a student’s hearing aid in school.
Our audiological services are available for patients of all ages, from children to adults.
Our Audiologist can perform
- Otoscopic examinations of the ear canal and ear drum, checking for ear infections or cerumen (earwax) build-up which they can safely remove.
- Audiologic evaluations to rule out peripheral hearing disorders.
- Auditory processing evaluations
- Hearing amplification systems (Hearing aids)
- Assistive Technology
- FM systems
- Custom ear mold services for hearing aids, swim plugs, noise plugs, communication monitoring devices.
AAC meets Educational Audiology.
For more information email Info@speechlanguageassociates.com
Are you looking for a partner to provide Speech Language, D/HH, & Augmentative Alternative Communication services?